The Gramophone: 2012 In Review: My Top 10 Tracks
Reviews, Streams, and News about Fresh, New Indie / Alternative Music.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 In Review: My Top 10 Tracks

I know that this post is a bit overdue, but before we put 2012 completely behind us, I wanted to share my top tracks of 2012 with you guys.  These are the songs that I've played on my iPod so many times that I know them by heart. ;) I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did!  Make sure to check back later for some new bands to watch in 2013!

In no particular order,

Passion Pit - Constant Conversations
Passion Pit - I'll Be Alright
Fiona Apple - Werewolf
Frank Ocean - Bad Religion
The XX - Angels
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Grimes - Genesis
Grimes - Be A Body
AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love
Florence + The Machine - Breath of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment