The Gramophone: My Favorite Music Videos
Reviews, Streams, and News about Fresh, New Indie / Alternative Music.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Favorite Music Videos

This Christmas, I got a Roku, which is basically this thing that you can hook up to your TV and stream internet from.  It's pretty sweet.  I've been watching VEVO like crazy, and I've come across some pretty sweet (as well as wacky) music videos.  I'll post a few of my favorites bellow. Enjoy! If you know any other great music videos, comment bellow!

The xx - Islands

(I really suggest watching this video twice to notice all the little details and secrets it has)

The Naked and Famous - No Way


Thick As Thieves - Dashboard Confessional


Forward - Messe Kopp

The Weirdest Music Video I've Ever Seen:
Amanaemonesia - Chairlift

I... I don't even know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment